1. Integrity – Act in an honest, fair, and ethical manner, creating a culture of trust evidence in all activity and decision-making.
2. Excellence – Seeking high standards for delivering high-quality programs, teaching, service scholarship, and research
performance with commitment to continued development.
3. Accountability – Ensuring academic integrity, continued assessment and fiscal integrity and value through keen
management of resources available for the institution.
4. Leadership – Serving the community with humility, respect and cultural sensitivity
5. Respect – Embracing cultural diversity and treating others with civility, honor and professionalism in all matters.
6. Innovation – Encouraging, probing and supporting new ideas by fostering creativity, and creating an environment
with chance to grow.
7. Collegiality – Working together as a team to encourage share of governance and engage in participation.
4040 Barranca Pkwy #270, Irvine, CA 92604 (Campus)
3141 Michelson Dr. # 604 E, Irvine, CA 92612 (Mailing Address)
Phone: 213-700-7974 / Email: email@example.com