Rochester University is committed both to the intellectual and spiritual development of its students. Intellectual awareness and educational improvement are fully compatible with spiritual sensitivity. The classroom experience at the college offers intellectual, spiritual, and relational encounters that work together to equip the student for a lifetime of service to God.
- The University is committed to offering programs training students to demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving skills in any given subject.
- The University creates an atmosphere where students can have meaningful interaction with faculty through lecture, presentation, forum and research whereby students can demonstrate knowledge and skills in the area of humanities, sciences, social science and history.
- The University offers courses that are essential for students to perform effective communication skills and presentations in both written and oral form.
- The University perpetuate to equipping students to demonstrate their superb knowledge in one of their chosen discipline.
- The University continues to educate students to exercise a life style of service based on learned biblical values.